Card image
NITCO offer for CREDAI-MCHI Members

Dear CREDAI members,

Refer to our ‘prime time’ announcement made today during the “Procurement the road ahead” webinar. We are happy to share the stock and special prices as per the details given below:


Range/ Category


Offer Price RS/ SQFT EX-Factory ( Freight, T.I, GST additional)



600x600 SST

Total 20,00,000


sqm stock between all 3 categories)

600x600 DCH



800x800 DCH



Tiles –

 Made in Italy

600x600 Matt (MRP: Rs.250/sq. ft)

45,000 sq. m



Beige Color marble Unpolished Slabs 16 mm (-/+ 1mm )

10,00,000 Sq. ft


E.g Bottochino, Perlatino, Classic beige , Dyna , Paradise Cream , Cremani and others



Important Terms:

  1. The above prices offered are only on 100% advance payment.
  2. 25% down payment on placing the order, remaining 75% payment before delivery.
  1. Delivery will be within one week of placing the order.
  1. Payment is to be made through DD / RTGS / Account Payee Cheque (Nationalized Bank only) favouring our NITCO LTD payable at Par. (Nitco’s Bank details: HDFC Bank Ltd, Dheeraj Kaval, LBS Marg, Vikroli West, Mumbai-79. A/c no. 09980310000025, IFSC Code HDFC0000998)
  1. Tiles will be supplied from our –Rajkot (Gujarat) operation (GST # :24AAACN1674N1ZA, Pan # :AAACN1674N). Please issue PO accordingly.


  1. Marble will be supplied from our Silvasa unit. GST 26AAACN1674N1Z6 HSN Code : 25151220
  1. This offer is subject to the availability of existing stock on a first cum first serve basis. We will formally accept the order once both PO and payment are confirmed.
  1. The prices offered are Ex-factory prices. Freight, T.I and GST will be additional as per actual.


Please place your requirements on portal


Best Regards,